FASTLane After Hours Urgent Care is offering COVID-19 and Flu Testing.
Prior to using our services for treatment of COVID-19 or flu symptoms, please note:
1. You will see a provider and your insurance will be charged for the provider visit.
2. Most insurance companies are covering 100% of the cost for COVID-19 and flu treatment and testing. However, some insurance companies, including BCBS, have not covered the rapid COVID- 19 test at 100%. You are responsible for understanding how your treatment will be covered by your health plan.
What testing is available at FastLane?
- FastLane is offering COVID-19 and flu testing.
- Patients exhibiting COVID-19 or flu symptoms receive the rapid test that provides results within 15 minutes.
Baton Rouge Area Urgent Care
For Quality Medical Care, Get Into the FASTLane
Sore throat, cough, fever – all things with the potential to sideline you and leave you feeling pretty crummy. Yet, few of these ever require a visit to the emergency room, and when symptoms hit after hours or over the weekend, it can mean hours or even days of misery. Fortunately, FASTLane Clinic is available to treat your ailments every single day of the week, with weekday hours starting at 7:00 a.m. and going until 7:00 p.m. No matter your work schedule or what time you have to pick up the kids from school, our medical team will be there, ready to help with whatever ails you, including a cold, a sore throat, or even the flu.
FASTLane After Hours Urgent Care
The care provided at FASTLane isn't just fast. It's thorough, compassionate, and personalized. When you come to us for your urgent care needs, you can expect benefits such as:
- Walk-ins welcome
- No appointment necessary
- Treatment for ages 4 months and up
- Friendly, personalized care that puts you first
- Staffed by medical professionals from Lane Regional Medical Center
- Quick in and out
- On site X-ray and laboratory services
- FLU SHOTS
- Convenient hours (Mon-Fri, 7AM-7PM; Sat-Sun, 9AM-6PM)
Urgent Care Medical Services
At FASTLane, we treat all manner of minor injuries and general illnesses that need attention quickly but are not serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room. You can come to our facility to receive treatment for any of the following:
- Allergies/allergic reactions
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Diaper rash
- Eye infections
- Flu symptoms
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bites
- Itchy skin
- Runny nose
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- STD testing and treatment
- Stomachaches and pains
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound care
Occupational Medicine in Zachary
In addition to eScreen, FASTLane now has the capability to perform collections through FormFox. FormFox is a free ordering service that allows employers to order drug tests, breath alcohol tests, and DOT physical exams online for their employees.
Contact Liz Pardi Sagely to get set up with FormFox today! 225-270-5821.
Whether it's a physical, drug testing, or treating an on-the-job injury, FASTLane offers the services employers need to keep their employees healthy and safe. The occupational medicine services offered by our team include, but are not limited to:
- A-1C Testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- COVID-19 Testing
- DISA breath alcohol testing
- DISA drug tests
- DISA hair collections
- DISA oral fluid collections
- DOT drug tests
- DOT physicals
- Drug screen collections for Quest, CRL, Alere, Medtox, etc.
- eScreen drug tests
- Fit for duty physicals
- FormFox ordering
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- HazMat and HazWoper physicals
- Lift tests
- Nicotine testing (onsite)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respirator fit testing
- Retirement physicals
- TB testing
- Vision tests and color vision screening
- Workers' compensation injury treatment
Urgent Care Videos