FASTLane After Hours Walk-in Clinic is offering COVID-19 Testing.
Prior to using our services for treatment of COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, please note:
1. You will see a provider and your insurance will be charged for the provider visit.
2. Most insurance companies are covering 100% of the cost for COVID-19 treatment and testing. However, some insurance companies, including BCBS, have not covered the rapid COVID- 19 test at 100%. You are responsible for understanding how your treatment will be covered by your health plan.
What testing is available at FastLane?
- FastLane is offering COVID-19 Testing.
- Patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms receive the Rapid COVID-19 that provides results within 15 minutes.
- Patients who believe they have been exposed to COVID-19 but do not have symptoms receive the standard COVID-19 PCR Test that provides results within 2-3 days.
Steps to Schedule Your COVID Test
- Go to https://www.lanermc.org/services/urgent-care for patient forms.
- Email completed forms to Fastlaneww@lanermc.org
- Call (225) 570-2618 prior to arrival to schedule time of provider visit.
Baton Rouge Area Urgent Care
For Quality Medical Care, Get Into the FASTLane
Sore throat, cough, fever – all things with the potential to sideline you and leave you feeling pretty crummy. Yet, few of these ever require a visit to the emergency room, and when symptoms hit after hours or over the weekend, it can mean hours or even days of misery. Fortunately, FASTLane Clinic is available to treat your ailments every single day of the week, with weekday hours starting at 7:00 a.m. and going until 8:00 p.m. No matter your work schedule or what time you have to pick up the kids from school, our medical team will be there, ready to help with whatever ails you, including a cold, a sore throat, or even the flu.
FASTLane After Hours Urgent Care
The care provided at FASTLane isn't just fast. It's thorough, compassionate, and personalized. When you come to us for your urgent care needs, you can expect benefits such as:
- Walk-ins welcome
- No appointment necessary
- Treatment for ages 4 months and up
- Friendly, personalized care that puts you first
- Staffed by medical professionals from Lane Regional Medical Center
- Quick in and out
- On site X-ray and laboratory services
- FLU SHOTS
- Convenient hours (Mon-Fri, 7AM-5PM; Sat-Sun, 9AM-6PM)
Urgent Care Medical Services
At FASTLane, we treat all manner of minor injuries and general illnesses that need attention quickly but are not serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room. You can come to our facility to receive treatment for any of the following:
- Allergies/allergic reactions
- Diaper rash
- Eye infections
- Flu symptoms
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bites
- Itchy skin
- Runny nose
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- STD testing and treatment
- Stomachaches and pains
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound care
Occupational Medicine in Zachary
In addition to eScreen, FASTLane now has the capability to perform collections through FormFox. FormFox is a free ordering service that allows employers to order drug tests, breath alcohol tests, and DOT physical exams online for their employees.
Contact Liz Pardi Sagely to get set up with FormFox today! 225-270-5821.
Dedicated hours for Occupational Medicine Services Only: (Mon-Fri, 7AM-9AM)
Whether it's a physical, drug testing, or treating an on-the-job injury, FASTLane offers the services employers need to keep their employees healthy and safe. The occupational medicine services offered by our team include, but are not limited to:
- Breath alcohol testing
- DISA breath alcohol testing
- DISA drug tests
- DISA hair collections
- DISA oral fluid collections
- DOT drug tests
- DOT physicals
- Drug screen collections for Quest, CRL, Alere, Medtox, etc.
- eScreen drug tests
- Fit for duty physicals
- FormFox ordering
- Lift tests
- Nicotine testing (onsite)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respirator fit testing
- Vision tests and color vision screenings
- Workers' compensation injury treatment
Urgent Care Videos
Safety Precautions in Place for Lane Clinics
There is nothing more important than your health. Please know we are following state guidelines and taking every precaution when you come into a Lane clinic.
At all Lane clinics, we are committed to providing you safe, convenient and effective care. We encourage you to seek the healthcare services you may have been postponing.
Here a few EXTRA precautions we have in place for your safety, and the safety of those around you:
- Masks – Everyone is required to wear a mask when entering the clinic at this time, including patients, staff members, and providers. Please bring your mask with you when you come.
- Screening – All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms by phone prior to their appointment and again upon arrival. Staff members continue to be screened before work each day, wash their hands before and after every patient interaction, and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Disinfecting – We continue to disinfect the clinic throughout the day, especially in between patients. A deep cleaning of the entire clinic is done every evening.
- Social Distancing – Patients have the choice to wait inside the waiting room or in their vehicle. Waiting rooms are arranged to maximize social distancing with designated sick and well seating sections. Only well patients are allowed in common waiting areas for lab and x-ray. Sick patients will have labs drawn in their exam room, and/or will wait in their exam room until it’s time to be escorted to and from imaging for x-rays.
- Visitors – Patients are allowed to bring one visitor.
- Appointments – All Lane clinics are seeing patients in person. Tele-medicine appointments are also available from the comfort of your home.
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR IN-OFFICE OR TELE-MEDICINE APPOINTMENT TODAY.