Lane Home Health
There's No Place Like Home
With rising healthcare costs, patients, families and physicians are looking for alternatives to lengthy hospital stays and emergency room visits.
Lane Home Health has provided excellent in-home patient care since 1984 for patients ages 15 and older.
Our home health professionals are available 7 days a week to provide specialized care that normally cannot be rendered by family members.
Because patients have the right to choose their home health provider, we sincerely hope you choose us, Lane Home Health!
Lane Home Health is a proven and trusted name in home care services. With the care and support of Lane's Home Health professionals, patients ages 15 and above can now leave the hospital sooner to enjoy the comforts of home and be assured of quality healthcare.
Health Care Services We Provide
- Disease Process Management and Education
- Medication Management and Education
- Cardiac Disease Management and Education/CHF Protocol
- Diabetic Education Program
- COPD Education Program
- HIV Education Program
- Stroke Education Program
- Fall Prevention and Safety Program
- IV Therapy
- Pain Management
- Wound Care/Wound Vac
- Physical/Speech/Occupational Therapy
- Enteral Therapy
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Catheter Care
- Aftercare Following Orthopedic Surgeries
- Lab Work and PT/INR In-Home Testing as Needed
Home Health Professionals
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Registered Dietitians
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Nurse Educators
Criteria to Qualify for Home Health Services
- The patient must have a medical condition that requires skilled services
- The services must be ordered by a physician.
- The services must be such that they can be provided on an intermittent basis.
- The patient cannot leave home without considerable and taxing effort
We are providers for various private insurances, Medicare and Medicaid. For the convenience of our patients, we handle all billing for private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid services.
Call 658-4150 for more information about the services of Lane Home Health.