Prior to using our services for treatment of COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, please note:
1. You will see a provider and your insurance will be charged for the provider visit.
2. Most insurance companies are covering 100% of the cost for COVID-19 treatment and testing. However, some insurance companies, including BCBS, have not covered the rapid COVID- 19 test at 100%. You are responsible for understanding how your treatment will be covered by your health plan.
- Patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will receive the rapid test that provides results within 24 hours.
- Patients who have been exposed to COVID-19 but do not have symptoms will receive the standard non-rapid test that provides results with 2-3 days.
- Antibody testing is available for patients who believe they may have contracted COVID-19 in the past.
To schedule a COVID-19 testing visit, please call ahead for instructions:
FastLane Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic, 19900 Old Scenic Highway, 225-570-2618.
Open: Mon - Fri, 7a.m. - 8p.m.; Sat & Sun, 9am. - 6p.m.
Lane Family Practice, 2335 Church Street, 225-654-3607.
Open: Mon - Fri, 7a.m. - 5p.m.