A tasty, low-fat dip that is great with assorted veggies, crackers, and pita chips. Letting it chill overnight will allow the flavors to develop.
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek non-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a plastic bowl.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and mix again.
- If desired, add hot sauce to taste and mix again.
- Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers, pita chips, etc.