Lane Outpatient Therapy
Our professional staff consists of certified physical, occupational, and speech therapists. They are dedicated to applying innovative clinical pathways that ensure each patient receives the utmost in care on a personalized level.
Our physical therapists develop comprehensive plans of care that may include:
- Exercises to restore motion, strength, and a greater degree of independence
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Orthotic/prosthetic training
- Education and information specific to the injury or illness
Our occupational therapists focus on improving a patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living. Treatment may include:
- Strengthening specific muscle groups to help restore fine and gross motor skills
- Comprehensive home exercise programs and patient education
- Instruction in adaptive living techniques, joint protection, work simplification, energy conservation, and motor coordination
- Customized adaptive equipment
Our speech-language pathologists offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment plans that may include:
- Improved functional communication skills and speech production
- Improved oral feeding and swallowing skills
- Improved memory and language or establishing compensatory strategies in these areas
Progressive Clinical Programming
Our outpatient program utilizes the latest techniques and equipment, and provides specialized services for various disorders.
- Balance disorders
- Brain injury
- Movement disorders
- Multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post-surgical conditions
- Spinal dysfunction
- Sports-related injuries
- Work injuries
Depend on Our Expertise
All we need is a prescription for therapy from your physician. We will verify your insurance and schedule your initial visit. Then our friendly staff will be happy to find therapy times that fit into your busy schedule.
Just call 225-658-4578 for more information or to get help with a physician referral.