Serves 12: (serving size: 1/2 cup dip and 4 tortilla wedges)
Total Time: 1 Hour
Nutritional Information: Calories 162; Fat 5.6g; Satfat 2.4g; Monofat 1.9g; Polyfat 0.4g; Protein 6.8g; Carbohydrate 23.2g; Fiber 2.8g; Cholesterol 13mg; Iron 1.3mg; Sodium 331mg; Calcium 143mg
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16-ounce) can organic refried beans
- 1 cup organic bottled salsa
- 2/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 3 ounces pre-shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges, and arrange wedges in single layers on 2 baking sheets. Lightly spray wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Cool.
- Combine juice, cumin, and beans in a medium bowl, stirring until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spread salsa evenly over beans.
- Combine corn, onions, and olives; spoon corn mixture evenly over salsa. Sprinkle cheese over corn mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Top with sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.