Baton Rouge Area Occupational Medicine
Lane's goal is to help area employers with screening and testing services for pre-employment as well as a continuum of care for employees injured on the job.
From caring for your employee following an injury to return to work documentation and clearance, our experienced team works with your business to ensure optimal outcomes.
Occupational Medicine Services for Employers
In addition to eScreen, FASTLane now has the capability to perform collections through FormFox. FormFox is a free ordering service that allows employers to order drug tests, breath alcohol tests, and DOT physical exams online for their employees.
Contact Liz Pardi Sagely to get set up with FormFox today! 225-270-5821.
Whether it's a physical, drug testing, or treating an on-the-job injury, FASTLane offers the services employers need to keep their employees healthy and safe. The occupational medicine services offered by our team include, but are not limited to:
- A-1C Testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- COVID-19 Testing
- DISA breath alcohol testing
- DISA drug tests
- DISA hair collections
- DISA oral fluid collections
- DOT drug tests
- DOT physicals
- Drug screen collections for Quest, CRL, Alere, Medtox, etc.
- eScreen drug tests
- Fit for duty physicals
- FormFox ordering
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- HazMat and HazWoper physicals
- Lift tests
- Nicotine testing (onsite)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respirator fit testing
- Retirement physicals
- TB testing
- Vision tests and color vision screening
- Workers' compensation injury treatment
Lane Workforce Wellness
Providing Healthcare Solutions to Local Employers
Lane Workforce Wellness is a FREE occupational health and wellness program designed to work hand in hand to help local employers with their many employee health needs, including controlling workers' compensation and general healthcare costs. Enrollment is free and entitles employers to benefits, such as:
- Prompt Management and communication of injury and injured worker through service coordination, providing all parties involved with the information needed to accelerate the return-to-work process.
- Assistance in eliminating workers' compensation fraud and abuse.
- Lower workers' compensation premiums and injury costs.
- Decrease lost work time and wages.