Calories 200; Total Fat 7 g; Saturated Fat 1.5 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g; Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g; Cholesterol 50 mg; Sodium 165 mg; Potassium 805 mg; Total Carbohydrate 6 g; Dietary Fiber 2 g; Sugars 3 g; Protein 26 g;
Dietary Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 4 lean meat
- Cooking spray
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, ends trimmed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each), rinsed, patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh, loosely packed dillweed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut each cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds. Slice the cucumbers into 1/4-inch-thick crescents.
- Arrange the cucumbers and onion around the edges of the baking dish.
- Place the fish in the center of the dish. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the fish, cucumbers, and onion.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked to the desired doneness and the vegetables are tender-crisp.