There is nothing more important than your health. Please know we are following state guidelines and taking every precaution when you come into a Lane clinic or Lane emergency room.
As we reopen Lane Regional Medical Center clinics for face-to-face appointments for medically necessary conditions that cannot be treated via Tele-medicine, we have your safety in mind.
Here a few EXTRA precautions we have in place for your safety, and the safety of those around you:
- Masks – Everyone is required to wear a mask when entering the clinic at this time, including patients, staff members, and providers. Please bring your mask with you when you come.
- Screening – All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms by phone prior to their appointment and again upon arrival. Staff members continue to be screened before work each day, wash their hands before and after every patient interaction, and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Disinfecting – We continue to disinfect the clinic throughout the day, especially in between patients. A deep cleaning of the entire clinic is done every evening.
- Social Distancing – Patients have the choice to wait inside the waiting room or in their vehicle. Waiting rooms are arranged to maximize social distancing with designated sick and well seating sections. Only well patients are allowed in common waiting areas for lab and x-ray. Sick patients will have labs drawn in their exam room, and/or will wait in their exam room until it’s time to be escorted to and from imaging for x-rays.
- Visitors – Please come to your appointment alone as visitors are still restricted at this time.
- Appointments – All clinics are now seeing patients in person when deemed medically Tele-medicine appointments are also available at most clinics from the comfort of your home.
Please call to schedule your face-to-face or tele-medicine visit today:
Lane Family Practice – 654-3607
FASTLane Urgent Care – 570-2618
Lane OB/GYN – 658-1303
Lane Pediatrics – 658-4070
Lane Gastroenterology – 658-6780
Lane Surgery Group – 570-2489
Lane Audiology – 658-4154
Lane Cancer Center – 658-4400
Lane Wound Care & Hyperbarics – 658-4110
Lane Cardiovascular Center – 654-1559
Lane Outpatient Therapy – 658-4578
The Lane Regional Medical Center Emergency Room is safe and clean. Please don’t delay life-saving care in the ER because of COVID-19 fears. Ignoring signs and symptoms of stroke or heart attack puts you at an even greater risk.
EXTRA safety precautions are in place to maximize your safety in the ER:
- We have completely separate areas for testing and treating suspected coronavirus patients.
- As we do throughout the hospital, staff members are assigned to only one area - either regular patients or suspected COVID-19 patients - as to not spread possible infection between patients.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask when entering the hospital, including patients, staff and physicians. Please bring your mask with you when you come.
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID symptoms and temperatures taken upon arrival.
- We continue to thoroughly disinfect the unit throughout the day, with deep cleanings in between patients.
- If needed, there are two separate waiting rooms, one for suspected COVID-19 patients and another for non-COVID related illnesses and injuries.
- Visitors are not allowed inside the hospital at this time. Exceptions may be made based on medical necessity.