A hot, cheesy, red pepper crab dip that’s a perfect snack or appetizer for guests during football games, parties, or tailgating!
- 6 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lump crab meat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese and yogurt until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a 8″ square or round baking dish. Smooth with the back of a spoon and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the top is slightly golden.
- Serve hot with whole grain crackers, tortilla chips, or cut veggies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings