This chicken salad recipe makes a delicious, quick meal, and is always a favorite!
INGREDIENTS (6 servings)
- 2 12.5 oz canned, salt-free white meat chicken (drained)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (purple or white)
- 1 8 oz canned water chestnuts (drained, chopped)
- 1/4 cup unsalted, unoiled walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 cup seedless, halved grapes OR
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, curry powder & pepper.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Serve on bread, in a wrap or on a bed of lettuce!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 267; Total Fat 10.5g; Cholesterol 0.5mg; Sodium 326mg; Total Carbohydrates 15g; Protein 28g