These cauliflower pizza bites taste like a yummy combination of pizza and a breadstick all wrapped into a little mini bite.
They make a delicious snack, side, or lunch; and they are perfect for dipping!!
- 2 cups Cauliflower (about 1/2 head of cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup Egg whites (or 1 large egg white)
- 1/8 cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Mini turkey pepperonis (or regular size turkey pepperoni cut into quarters)
- Optional Topping: Additional pepperonis to place on top just before cooking
- Preheat oven to 425. Line 14 mini muffin cups with silicone liners, or foil muffin liners with paper liners removed. Spray liners with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Wash cauliflower, and cut in half, (save the rest for later). Break cauliflower into segments, and place in food processor. Pulse until it reaches a rice-like texture.
- Place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. (Do NOT add water or cover).
- Remove cauliflower from microwave and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine. Place back in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix again.
- Scoop cauliflower mixture into muffin liners, dividing evenly between the 14 mini liners. Fill to the top, and press filling down so it’s compact in liner.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake muffins for 30-35 minutes, or when top starts to become golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool completely before popping the muffins out of the liners.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping!