As COVID-19 admissions continue to decrease, we are opening all entrances into the hospital for visitors and staff.
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- All visitors must wear a mask when caregivers enter room or when entering or leaving the building
With the well-being and protection of our team, patients, and community in mind, we will require all employees, visitors, and patients to adhere to the below safety measures:
- Wear a mask
- Practice social distancing
- Practice consistent hand hygiene
- Inpatient units - Visitation will be allowed during visiting hours with only 1 visitor to stay the night per patient.
- Critical Care Units - 1 visitor will be allowed during designated visiting hours.
- Children Visitors - No children under age 18 unless here for a procedure or end of life visitation.
- Persons Under Investigation (PUI) or confirmed COVID-19 patients -
- 1 visitor, except for end of Overnight guest will be on a case by case basis
- The visitor must wear a mask and remain in the room at all times.
- Vendors - Allowed for direct patient care activities
- Retail Pharmacy/Billing/Medical Records - Visitors allowed during business hours
- Gift Shop - Visitors allowed
- Cafeteria - Visitors allowed
Exceptions to the visitor policy outside of the visiting hours:
- End of Life - A maximum of 2 visitors per room rotating if necessary. Remaining family may wait in waiting areas within the hospital.
- End of life refers to a final period in a person’s life, in which it is medically obvious that death is imminent or a terminal moribund state cannot be prevented.
- Surgery and Procedures - Patients undergoing surgery or being admitted to the hospital may have visitors pre-procedure and if admitted, the visitors must follow the visitation guidelines.
- Outpatient services/Appointment - Patients requiring assistance may have 1 visitor to accompany them during their service/appointment, not limited to visitation hours.
- Emergency Department - 1 visitor will be allowed in the ED, including boarded patients waiting for an inpatient room.
- Labor Delivery/Postpartum - 2 visitors will be allowed and may stay with the patient overnight, not limited to visiting hours