FASTLane Urgent Care has expanded its Occupational Medicine Services and is now a certified collection site for Hair Analysis and Oral Fluid Testing for DISA.
Located at 19900 Old Scenic Hwy in Zachary, FASTLane offers both DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing, as well as eScreen and DISA drug tests. The clinic also offers DOT and Non-DOT physicals, TB tests, lift tests, vaccinations, and many other occupational services.
Scheduled testing is available Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. by calling Lane Regional Medical Center’s Service Coordination Department at 1-888-977-3319.
- Identifies repeat drug use to prevent drug users from ever entering your workforce
- Identifies 6 to 10+ times more drug users
- Eliminates common cheating methods
- Eliminates sample deterioration so samples can be easily collected, stored, and shipped
Oral Fluid Testing:
- Provides a smart and reliable alternative to urine drug screening
- Tests for the most common drugs of abuse: THC, cocaine, opiates, PCP, methadone, barbiturates, synthetic marijuana/K2, benzodiazepines and amphetamines (including methamphetamine and ecstasy)
- Provides an easy to do collection, and unlike a urine test, is performed by the donor in the presence of an observer, virtually eliminating the risk of adulterated samples
Workplace drug testing is the most efficient method for identifying employees who use illicit drugs. The goal is to identify individuals with potential drug problems and/or repeat drug users in order to maintain a safe, drug-free work environment.
If you are a DISA employer and are interested in setting up collections at FASTLane Urgent Care or scheduling Occupational Medicine Services, please call Lane Regional Medical Center’s Service Coordination Department at 1-888-977-3319.