Originally from Baton Rouge, Dr. Heather O’Laughlin graduated from Louisiana Tech University with a Master’s degree in Audiology and later earned her Doctorate at Arizona School of Health Sciences. She is licensed by the Louisiana Board of Examiners for Speech Pathologists & Audiologists and is certified in clinical competence by the American Speech & Hearing Association.
Lane Audiology Clinic diagnostic evaluations and services for pediatrics to geriatrics include:
- Comprehensive audiometric tests
- Tympanometry testing for middle ear function
- Otoacoustic Emissions testing for cochlear function
- Hearing aid services, including sales, repair and modification
- Cochlear implant programming for MED EL audio processors
- Custom ear molds (swimming, musician, hearing aids)
- Occupational evaluations and reporting
- Patient and parental counseling
Dr. O’Laughlin is accepting new patients. For more information or to make an appointment, please call Lane Audiology Clinic at 225-658-4154.