Visitor Update – 5-15-2020
For the safety of our patients, team members, and community:
ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK
Patients and visitors are asked to enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
- In-patients and Out-patients: 1 visitor per patient per day
- Respiratory isolation patients – no visitors allowed at this time
- ER: 1 visitor per patient
- Labor & Delivery: 1 visitor per patient per day
- Nursing Home: no visitors allowed at this time
- No children under the age of 12 allowed to visit at this time
- Exceptions may be made if the patient’s healthcare team believes visitation is essential
- Retail pharmacy – call 658-6770 to refill or pick up prescriptions
- Billing – for questions or to make a payment by phone, call 844-620-8131. For clinic or cash payments, call 658-4343, 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Medical Records – call 658-4311 and leave a message with call back number, name of patient, date of birth, and date of service if known.