Construction of the new 82,000 square foot, four-story patient tower at Lane continues to move forward.
- The structural steel work for the four-story tower is complete.
- Wall studs and exterior yellow sheathing is going up around the building. Exterior brick work will begin later this month and interior sheetrock will begin in December.
- Both stairwells, both elevator shafts, and the firewall between the existing building and new construction are complete.
- Concrete for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors has been poured, and the roofing concrete will be completed by the end of November.
- Installation of the new sewer line is complete.
If you have questions about the Lane Expansion Project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org