Lane Regional Medical Center’s Nurse Tech Internship Program is designed to help student nurses transition from a senior level nursing student to a Registered Nurse.
Nurse Tech Interns will be paired with experienced RN preceptors for 6-weeks to increase knowledge and nursing skills needed to provide quality patient care.
- Interns will be paid $14/hour, plus shift differentials
- Must be a senior level student within 12 months of graduation (graduating December 2023-May 2024)
- Must be in good academic standing and provide a letter of recommendation from a clinical nursing instructor
- Must be able to attend orientation on Monday, June 12, 2023
- Must be able to work 36 hours a week for 6 weeks, beginning Monday, June 12, 2023
- At the end of 6 weeks, must work a minimum of 12 hours a month until graduation
Applications are now being accepted. Application deadline is May 15, 2023.
Apply now, only a limited number of positions are available for the Summer 2022 Program! Call Brittany Casey at 225-658-4263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org