|Lane Behavioral Health Services |
(Now with 2 locations!)
Lane Behavioral Health Services - Zachary
6180 Main Street, Suite A
Zachary, LA 70791
Phone: (225) 658-6640
Fax: (225) 658-6653
Lane Behavioral Health Services – Baker
5550-A Thomas Road
Baker, LA 70811
Phone: (225) 658-6652
Fax: (225) 330-4005
Open 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday - Friday
Effective Therapy, Real Results
Lane Behavioral Health Services offers intensive outpatient treatment for adults experiencing life-altering emotional crises, such as depression, anxiety, panic, stress, or fear.
More than just "a helping hand”
This active treatment program teaches powerful and practical ways to respond to any type of traumatic life event, behavioral difficulty or emotional distress, especially major events due to the loss of a job, health or relationship.
Symptoms may include:
- Depression: Inability to experience pleasure,
preoccupied with worthlessness, feelings of
guilt, regret, helplessness, loneliness, fatigue,
low self esteem
- Avoidance: Staying in bed, withdrawing from
friends or normal routines, decrease in daily
- Anxiety: Panic attacks, racing thoughts,
apprehension, dread, restlessness, feeling
trapped, excessive worry, sleep disturbance
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia
nervosa, binge eating, purging, rumination
- Schizophrenia: Hallucinations, paranoia,
delusions, disorganized speech
- Other Personal Disorders: Attention-seeking,
antisocial, narcissistic, avoidant, dependent,
obsessive compulsive, passive aggressive,
sadistic, self defeating, bipolar disorder
We Are Dedicated
you take charge to develop the long-term skills you need for personal
success is what we do best, especially in the areas of:
- Positive lifestyle changes
- Problem solving
- Stress management
- Self Image and Self Appreciation
Your Treatment Team
dynamic group of clinical professionals dedicated to your recovery and
experienced in group psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy,
expressive therapy and mental health management will be there with you
every step of the way. Team members include:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Board Certified Medical Physicians
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Mental Health Technicians
- Registered Nurses
How it Works
- Anyone may contact us directly, such as yourself, family members, friends, clergy, assisted
living/group home facilities, retirement communities, physicians and behavioral health
- A confidential assessment is scheduled to determine if this program is right for you.
- Needs and goals are then established and an individual treatment plan designed.
- Participants receive group therapy daily and individual/family therapy as needed.
- Nourishment is provided.
- Transportation available as needed.
- Treatment is covered by most insurance plans and Medicare.
medically supervised, intensive outpatient program (IOP) designed to
help individuals through times of stress, fear, depression, anxiety,
and other personal disorders.
Physician referrals are not
required and anyone may contact us directly, such as yourself, family
members, friends, clergy, assisted living/group home facilities,
retirement communities, physicians and behavioral health professionals.
Treatment is covered by most commercial insurance plans and Medicare.
Transportation and nourishment are available if needed.
Call (225) 658-6640 to schedule a confidential assessment today. or Email Us