What Qualifies for STAR Recognition?
1) Increasing patient satisfaction
2) Exceeding customer service standards with patients, visitors or co-workers as outlined in the employees’ "Standards of Performance & Behavior” booklet
3) Suggesting or Implementing a process that wouldbenefit the hospital financially by saving resources /money or increasing revenue
4) Suggesting or Implementing a better way to provide a service, resulting in an improvement in efficiency or productivity
5) Suggesting a Safety Precaution that would prevent an accident / injury or better protect our staff, patients and visitors – being proactive in preventing a foreseen accident
Who Can Qualify for the STAR Award?
• Any active Lane employee who earns a STAR card nomination and meets at least one of the five selection criteria
• The STAR Award recipient is chosen by a panel of employees who will review the nominations – awarded to an individual twice per year